In order for SIS to work properly, IE compatibility mode must be on.
Below you can find how to set compatibility mode for IE 10 and IE 11.
Enabling compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 10
- Open Internet Explorer 10 and then press the Alt
- On the Tools menu, click Compatibility View settings.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the Display all websites in Compatibility View option.
Add your sis url ex: sis.mut.edu.lb to the list of websites with
Compatibility View enabled.
- In the Add this website: box, type for example sis.mut.edu.lb,
and then click Add.
- In the Add this website:
box, type ksu.edu, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
Enabling compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 11
- Navigate in Internet Explorer to the SIS site you are trying to access.
- Press the Alt key to display the menu bar.
- Click the Tools menu and choose Compatibility View Settings.
- In the field for Add this website, you will see the domain, that is, the
last part of the website address, such as mut.edu.lb
- Click Add.
Result: the domain (sis.edu.lb or other domain) appears in the list of "Websites
you've added to Compatibility View".
- You may turn off Compatibility View for this site by removing it from your saved
- Navigate in Internet Explorer to the site you are trying to access.
- Check if the Compatibility View icon
in the address bar. If it does not appear, there is no need to use Compatibility
- Turn on Compatibility Mode: Next to the address bar, click/tap on the unhighlighted
Compatibility View icon. (See screenshot below)
Result: The webpage will reload with Compatibility View turned on.